Kembali Normal  

Posted by Ahlia 'Ammar

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious and Most Merciful.


Alhamdulillah. Here come my first attempt writing in foreign language. As several weeks before, this luvly and cute blog of mine had been privated due to some reasons which i will not and never ever mentioned here. Although i'm continuously or in other words 'istiqamah'ly write in my close diary even it is privated and no one will read it, now it seems to be no longer 'close' as i already open it back. My close diary has become open diary now on and afterwards. As my anatomy lecturer always says: Open secret! ^_^

And today, 6 ZulQaedah 1431H, i will now officially launched back my blog. Do come and visit plus comments or leave your traces here so that i will hunt u later. ^_~

Syukran kathir wa jazakumullahu khairan jaza.


Wassalam.



Just a little moment for u and i to ponder,




I treat my servant as he hopes that I would treat him. I am with him whenever he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in his heart, I remember him in My 'heart'; if he remembers Me in a gathering, I remember him in a gathering far greater than that gathering; if he draws near Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; if he draws near Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fanthom's length; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running. 
( Hadeeth Qudsi )



Ummu 'Iffah
1658 p.m
M4, 2.3
Kuantan

This entry was posted at Thursday, October 14, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 nasihat dari sahabat

Post a Comment

Semangat Palestina yang takkan pernah padam!

Followers

ღ halawatul iman ღ